Friday, June 26, 2009

The Begining, Plans & A few pics of exsisting 4.1's

The Begining:

Ok. So most of you know already that I am building a house of my very own.

I thought it was about time that I started a blog instead of posting little bits and pieces everywhere.

Well let's start with a bit of a timeline:

29/10/08: I put my deposit on my own block of dirt.

05/12/08: I signed my house contracts.

12/12/08: I signed my Land contracts.

20/02/09: I settled on my land.

28/05/09: My slab was poured.

Plans:

What it should look like thanks to my new neighbour Paul:



Few Pic of Existing 4.1's:




Kitchen:



Looking from Hall to Kitchen/Lounge area:


Looking outside, you can also
see the 4.2m ceiling:




Street view of one of the display homes:




Well thats that done. Next up is colours and then construction pics

No comments:

Post a Comment